Church membership is about fully connecting to this local church family. Joining our family involves a membership class, application, and an interview with the Midlands Elders. We pray God leads you as you consider becoming a member.
Contact Hart Traylor with questions.
- We acknowledge that we are sinners, justly deserving eternal separation from God, and without the ability to save ourselves. We believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God and trust Him alone as our Savior and Lord.
- We commit, in humble reliance on the grace of the Holy Spirit, to pursue a deepening intimacy with God.
- We commit to meet together regularly to worship God, to study Scripture, to pray and care for one another, and protect the reputation of each other by refraining from gossip and slander, being gracious, gentle and kind toward one another, and forgiving one another as God in Christ has forgiven us.
- We commit to actively serve in the life of this local church by using our God-given spiritual gifts and talents.
- We commit to regularly give financially to this church body.
- We commit to share the good news of Jesus Christ with others in Columbia and beyond through our encouragement, prayers, finances, and personal involvement.
- We submit to the leadership and discipline of this local church and we promise to support the beliefs, vision, and values of this church.